Dear Parents and Friends,
I'm hoping your second phone calls with your daughters went well this week. I'm sorry to be slow to share my photos from my visit to Zambia with the group. There are some videos on my phone I have to share as well. Promise, they're coming! Let us know if you need help viewing these.
Just a reminder, feel free to share photos with your people but please do not tag our girls on social media! Make sure their friends and family understand this as well.
Click for: Photos from Jennifer's trip
Enjoy the weekend,
Jennifer
It is wonderful to see these!
ReplyDeleteScott and Alice Thomson (Elsie's parents)
Agreed. Thanks for posting! :) Lise
ReplyDeleteyes sweet. I got an emailed link to the zambia TV interview but when it gets to You tube it says it a private video
ReplyDeleteJennifer, thank you very much for the pictures!
ReplyDelete